Bethesda Spine & Posture, LLC certifies that all of the following conditions for resumption of elective and non-urgent medical procedures have been met:
• Maintain at least one week’s supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) for staff and, as appropriate, patients.
• Comply with social distancing requirements in all settings where people must wait in order to minimize direct contact between individuals within the healthcare setting.
• Screen all healthcare workers, patients, and others for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival for shift or visit. Require that staff showing COVID-19 symptoms stay home.
• Plan for and implement enhanced workplace infection contrail measures in accordance with the most current CDC guidelines.
• Will immediately restrict operations to urgent and non-elective procedures and appointments if PPE is unavailable to staff and patients